Email : david [dot] lecoq [at] univ-rennes1 [dot] fr
Phone : +33 (0) 22.214.171.124.23
Office number : Beaulieu - Build. 10B, - 227
Education and Professional Experience
- June 2002 : Ph. D, “New method of double index optical fiber elaboration in chalcogenide glasses : application in infrared spectroscopy ”, University of Rennes 1
- 2002-2003 : Postdoctoral Fellow, “Evaluation of toxic agent effects on lung cells by fiber evanescent wave spectroscopy”, Materials Science and Engineering Department, University of Arizona - Tucson (USA)
- 2003-2012 : Assistant Professor, University of Littoral Côte d’Opale - (Laboratory of PhysicoChemistry of Atmosphere - Dunkerque (France)
- 2012 - … : Assistant Professor (Glass and Ceramic Team) University of Rennes 1 September 2013 : Accreditation to supervise research, “Structural investigations of ionocovalent glasses and photoinduced phenomenon”, University of Rennes 1
Current Themes of Research
- Ionic and electronic conductivity in chalcogenide glasses
- Optical properties of chalcogenide glasses (Light/Matter interactions by femtosecond laser, Buried infrared waveguides, Far-infrared transmission)
- Structure of amorphous/glassy/liquid chalcogenide compounds using large scale facilities
- Master of Chemistry: Tutorials in inorganic chemistry
- Undergraduate (3rd year level in Chemistry): Chemistry of 3d elements – Solid state chemistry
- Undergraduate (2nd year in Chemistry): Phase diagrams
- University Technical Institute of Chemistry: Inorganic chemistry
- Teaching at the University of South-East Nanjing (China): Inorganic chemistry
- Direct laser writing of low loss waveguide with independent control over the transverse dimension and the refractive index contrast between the core and the cladding.
P. Masselin, E. Bychkov, D. Le Coq
Optics Letters 2016, 41(15), 3507-3510
- Tailoring the morphology of photowritten buried waveguides by helical trajectory in As2S3 glass.
P. Masselin, O. Caulier, E. Bychkov, D. Le Coq
Optics Laser Tech. 2016, 78(B), 56-61
- GeS2-Ga2S3-LiCl glass system: electrical conductivity and structural considerations.
S. Cozic, A. Bréhault, T. Usuki, D. Le Coq
Int. J. of Appl. Glass Science
- Mercury thioarsenate glasses: a hybrid chain/pyramidal network.
M. Kassem, S. Khaoulani, A. Cuisset, D. Le Coq, P. Masselin, E. Bychkov
RSC Advances 2014, 4, 49236-46
- Neutron and X-ray diffraction studies of TeCl4 and TeBr4 liquids.
D. Le Coq, A. Bythkov, V. Honkimäki, B. Beuneu and E. Bychkov
J. Non-Cryst. Solids 2008, 354, 259-262