The ModuLab XM PhotoEchem System, composed of an optical bench and an electrical measurement system allows to perform a range of different measurements on solar cells or photoelectrochemical cells.
These different measurements are :
- Impedance spectroscopy (in the dark and under illumination) (IS)
- Intensity-modulated photocurrent/photovoltage spectroscopy (IMPS/IMVS)
- Open circuit voltage decay measurements (OCVD)
- Charge extraction measurements (CE)
- I-V analysis in the dark and under illumination (LED or Solar simulator)
- Incident Photon to Current conversion Efficiency (IPCE) measurements
But also the ModuLab XM PhotoEchem utilizes the ModuLab Frequency Response Analyzer and Potentiostat technology. The standard techniques are:
-Cyclic Voltammetry (Staircase and Linear Sweep)
-Normal and Differential Pulse Techniques
-Potentiostatic and Galvanostatic Impedance (Single Sine or Multi-Sine FFT)
This system linked with the HAL-320 solar simulator constitutes an electro-optical characterization bench and the ability to control the optical bench for all of these standard techniques allows to develop more diagnostic techniques for solar cells.
Campus : Beaulieu
Build: 10 B
In charge : Michel Cathelinaud