- How can we rationalize our research activity in the face of the environmental crisis ?
- What are the solutions to reduce our impact ?
The "Environment and Society" working group invites you to a half-day of information and discussion on these questions.
Come and join us on Thursday June 30, 2022 - ISCR Grandjean Amphitheater (Building 10B, Beaulieu Campus)
- 9:00 - Welcome
- 9:15 - Conferences :
André Estevez-Torres (Laboratoire Jean Perrin, Paris) :
"A physical chemist facing the Anthropocene: from the ecological emergency to the impact of research"
Anne-Cécile Orgerie (IRISA, Rennes) :
"Energy consumption and environmental impacts of digital technology
- 10:40 - Coffee break
- 11:00 - Carbon footprint of the ISCR
- 11:10 - What about nature in all this? Conference...or almost by Régis Supper (Mission des Terrains des Transitions - Université de Rennes1)
- 11:30 - Carbon footprint...and after ? Exchanges with the members of the laboratory
- 12:15 - Closing session
Contacts for the "Environment and Society" working group