The 4th edition of the food science day is a forum for exchanges with agri-food research participants (IPR, ISCR, OPAALE, STLO, ScanMat), will take place on September 14, 2023 from 9 am to 1 pm at the Pôle Numérique of Beaulieu in Rennes (PNRB).
The objectives are to :
- bring together the various research teams in this field
- make an inventory of current research, tools developed, projects, ...
- bring out collaborations and ways of structuring this activity.
- Presention of your work in the form of a poster (A4 to A0 format)
- Visits of the Beaulieu campus (IPR, ISCR and ScanMat platform),
If you want to attend the event, please contact the organizers.
- Safia Bedre-dine (OPAALE)
- Alexy Brunel & Noémie Ourvois-Maloisel (IPR & ISCR)
- Nanci Castanha da Silva (OPAALE)
- Margot Grostete, Julia Papail & Manon Perrigon (STLO)
- Alexy Brunel (IPR & ISCR) - alexy [dot] bruneluniv-rennes [dot] fr
- Noémie Ourvois-Maloisel (IPR & ISCR) - noemie [dot] ourvois-maloiseluniv-rennes [dot] fr
- Fabienne Gauffre - fabienne [dot] gauffreuniv-rennes [dot] fr
- Ludovic Paquin - ludovic [dot] paquinuniv-rennes [dot] fr