This mini-symposium, organized by the participants in the French-Taiwan ANR-MOST project Nanoalloys, is open to everyone interested in the field of metal clusters and particles from the molecular to the nanometric scale. It covers any topic related to synthesis, preparation, characterization, structure and bonding, (any) properties and applications.
It is organized by the Rennes Institute of Chemical Sciences by videoconference.
It is open to anyone who wants to attend. The zoom links will be communicated later.
- Didier Astruc (U. Bordeaux, France)
- Sundargopal Ghosh (ITT-Madras, India)
- Jean-François Halet (NIMS-Tsukuba, Japan)
- Dongil Lee (Yonsei Univ., Seoul, South Korea), to be confirmed
- Chen-Wei Liu (NDHU, Hualien, Taiwan)
- Yann Molard (Univ. Rennes 1, France)
- Alvaro Muñoz-Castro (Univ. Autonoma Santiago, Chile)
- Sandrine Perruchas (Univ. Nantes, France)
Participation & Registration
People interested in giving an oral communication (15 mn + questions) should contact samia [dot] kahlaluniv-rennes1 [dot] fr (no abstract required).
Free participation, but registration necessary for those who want to participate (for free) in the lunch buffets.
Title submission deadline: December 15.
- Samia Kahlal, samia [dot] kahlaluniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Jean-Yves Saillard, jean-yves [dot] saillarduniv-rennes1 [dot] fr