The NAME (NAnoMaterials for Energy applications) Research Group's annual plenary days bring together the French nanomaterials community. The aim is to present the latest results on energy recovery, conversion, transport and storage in nanomaterials-related areas. They provide a forum for sharing and promoting research and scientific advances. The GDR's missions cover the following aspects:
- Encouraging the pooling of resources and skills, and developing interdisciplinary monitoring,
- Bringing together industries in the field looking for trained personnel on the one hand, and masters, engineers or doctoral students in training on the other hand,
- Encouraging interaction between academic laboratories and industrial partners in the GDR's scientific and technological field,
- Setting up communication tools to promote the dissemination of information and training.
- Deadline for abstract submission of oral presentations: 08/09/23
- Deadline for registration: 08/09/23
- Abstract acceptance date: 22/09/23
The registration is free, but mandatory, for PhD students.