PhotOnline is a free virtual conference organized by and for young researchers of the SP2P (Photochemistry, Photophysics, and Photosciences) division from the French Chemistry Society (SCF). This meeting creates an opportunity for young researchers, such as PhD students and postdoctoral researchers, to foster interdisciplinary conversations and further collaboration within the community to present their scientific findings (experimental and theoretical) on the photoinduced processes. This second edition of the PhotOnline 2023 conference is open to International speakers with vast knowledge of the frameworks of SP2P such as chemical synthesis and transformation, fluorescent sensors, and electron and energy transfer, often studied by advanced spectroscopy and simulation tools.
Registration and submission
- This event is free of charge.
- Abstract submission before December 9, 2022 (included).
- Paola Matozzo, Univ Rennes, ISCR-CNRS UMR 6226, F-35000 Rennes, France
paola [dot] matozzouniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Yoann Freroux, Univ Rennes, ISCR-CNRS UMR 6226, F-35000 Rennes, France
yoann [dot] frerouxuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Julien Boixel, Univ Rennes, ISCR-CNRS UMR 6226, F-35000 Rennes, France
julien [dot] boixeluniv-rennes1 [dot] fr