The Welcoming of the new PhD students will take place on Thursday, October 20, 2022 starting at 2 pm. The members of ACiD will meet you at the Amphithéâtre Grandjean (Beaulieu, Building 10B) and present the Institute to the new PhD students, post-docs and interns of the Rennes Institute of Chemical Sciences (ISCR).
- Opening by Marc FOURMIGUE, Director
- Presentation of the PhD students association : ACiD
- Presentation of the Institute working groups
- Presentation of the ISCR research teams by PhD students
- Presentation of the "Listening Unit"
At the end, a coffee break will be offered in the veranda in front of the amphitheater.
The half-day is open to all PhD students !